Wednesday 23 October 2019

GiC, new video and stream

Game Industry Conference is behind us and it was great. I meet a lot of cool people, some of them even knew about Little Big Adventure. One of the more awesome meetups was with Jasiek from https://forum.magicball.net/ :]


Two "rivals" from the past in one photo (He was doing another remake of LBA when I was starting). I had occasion to show him what I working on and talk about my plans regards changes inside the game. It was cool to hear his opinion as a fellow developer.

I had also an occasion to show the game to other people. Most of the reaction was really positive but there were also some less positive ones. One of them was the opinion that I should not be doing a remake of this game. I'm really curious what do you think about this?

Now after all of that excitement, I'm really tired but also really happy and I returned once again to work on wrapping up movie content. And there is still work to do: fixing lighting issues, finding bugs here and there and improving workflow so I could do more with less stress.

In the end, the project is already in a good state and should be ready for the video next week :] As I mentioned in the previous post I will also do:

 Twitch stream 20:00 CET on Thursday 31 October 2019. 

What I will be doing I'm still not really sure :] I thought about showing some of the game, maybe doing some drawing, modeling or maybe just talking for the whole time. Well, we will see in what mood I will be when the time will come.

So till the next week.

Greg

No comments:

Post a Comment