Sunday 13 October 2019

Little Big Adventure 25th anniversary

I know that it was a long time from last updates but this time I'm not even sorry for that. I spent countless hours working on new content, improving tech and implementing game mechanics. I know that waiting is not easy but I can say that working on this stuff is not easy either. In the end, all of us know all of this already and there is no need to talk about it more. But hey here we are in the year 2019:

25 years after releasing Little Big Adventure.

This is not a big thing for a lot of people but LBA fans organizing streaming sessions for the whole day to celebrate this event. You can find more info here. I probably will watch some of them.

This year is also special for me because December will start the 10th year of remake production. Now that I think I'm really insane that after all this long time I still didn't give up. I could have this normal life without extra worries, without countless night hours spent on making content and tech for game. I would not need to read all these negative comments about how bad my work is and generally have easier life. 

Sounds like a tempting vision ... but then I would also not read all these great comments from people that love original games and support what I do. I would never learn all of these skills that I need for this game. I would also be a different person ...

.. well enough of this drama and let's move to the point: 

How Coffemonsters plan to celebrate the 25th anniversary of a game? 

The schedule is pretty short: 
  • 18/19 October 2019 - I will be at GIC in Poznań where I will have my laptop with the current build of game. I will be more than happy to show what I have and discuss what I'm working on.
  • 31 October 2019 - New video release in celebration of 25th anniversary which will also reveal remake. I'm sure that some of you may be surprised by what you will see :] 
I was also thinking about doing some stream 31 October where I could answer some of your questions. Would anybody be interested in that?

 And that is all for now. Times to go back to working on the project.


Greg

1 comment: