Wednesday 26 February 2020

Project update - February 2020

This month was relatively tough on the development of remake. Everything started with this day in a year when you increasing age stats by 1. In my case, this resulted in a really good party with friends. After that came a few busy days, a few lazy weekends, working on the sculptures and a visit from a friend. The only thing I regret would be this one week when I got sick :/ but hey flu from time to time is normal.

So as you can see this was a pretty fun month (at least for me) but a lot of the days were cut from production. If you are curious about what I managed to do with what little time I had you are welcome to join me on this months stream 29 February 2020 at https://www.twitch.tv/coffemonsters:


See you there.

No comments:

Post a Comment