Thursday 18 June 2015

Progress #5

There was small break in my posting. I took small vacation to rest (I visited Poland). Because of that I done only a little bit of work. Again :] This time like I wrote previously I focused on Linux port.


There were a lot of small changes. Everything to improve my building process and compile Linux version of game (I updated progress page today). Sadly I still resolving issues with linking of libraries, missing symbols and few other things. This will be also my task for next week. I want to finally start working under debugger and try to run game not only fight with basics setup problems. 

If I succeed to run game I will move to building Editor. There is full Qt setup that I need to add to project generator. But well this is future. 

One cookie at a time.

Greg

No comments:

Post a Comment