Wednesday 28 December 2016

Update ...

Not long ago I was preparing for trip to Poland, buying Christmas presents and now we are already past this holiday and waiting for new year. Continuing my tradition I didn't done too much in this period of time. I was focusing on resting and spending time with family and friends.

This of course didn't mean that I did nothing :) Thanks to some voodoo magic Linux build once again slowly coming together on my laptop computer. I want to believe that I didn't broke too much in Windows builds doing all this changes. Well we will see when I will be back and will try compile and run game.

Other than that not too much happened. Till I will have running game on my laptop I'm blocked. Good information is im really close to finishing this :)

TBC

Greg

No comments:

Post a Comment